Friday, October 09, 2015

Sally Hansen Kwik Off Nail Polish Remover

This product is pretty cool. It's a container with a large circle of foam inside with three slots for your fingers to go in. The idea is that you put nails with polish on into the slots, and the remover and foam take the polish off when you move your fingers around.



The first one I had worked beautifully. I only had to have my nails in a few seconds before the polish was removed. This one takes seems to take forever no matter how vigorously I move my fingers around.



What helps is if you have some time to just sit and soak your nails in it for a few minutes. The polish comes right off after that. It still feels less frustrating than using cotton pads and remover.

It doesn't dry out my nails, or skin either, which is good because it's supposed to be moisturizing and have vitamin E and aloe vera.

No comments:

Post a Comment