Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Maskeraide Hydrating Facial Sheet Mask - All Nighter


I finally had cause to try this the other day. I got it in my October Topbox and haven't yet had a chance until now. It's supposed to be used after a particularly long night and not a lot of sleep. Usually I'm picky about getting enough sleep but for Halloween night I was out a bit later! So the next morning I used this to try and feel a bit more alert.

It's neat because it is literally a mask for your face. It fits over your face with holes for your eyes, nose, and mouth. You're supposed to smooth it down and rub in any excess into your neck and any uncovered parts.


I imagine it's quite hard to get something that fits everyone's face. There were some spots that didn't get covered but it wasn't bad. It definitely will wake you up because unless you've warmed up the packet first it comes out freezing cold! So putting that directly on your face is a huge wake me up.

Although I don't use masks all that much, I tend to use the type that peels off in a very satisfying way. This obviously doesn't provide that satisfaction, and I don't get the same feeling of having dirt and oil removed. It very well could be absorbing toxins from the skin, it just doesn't feel like it.

My skin just felt a bit more bouncy and resilient afterwards. It mainly just leaves the feeling of being very well moisturized. This would be good for someone who hates anything too heavy on their face, and doesn't want to wash or peel a large amount of product off after.


No comments:

Post a Comment