Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick (036 Kiss)


I'm pretty sure I picked this up because it was on sale and I wanted to try a Rimmel lipstick. This is a kind of soft shimmery mauve-pink which is not a colour I've owned before. But now I do!

I actually really like the colour of it. It's easy to wear and is more soft than most of my other reds and oranges. It has the smooth texture of a creme lipstick and it covers evenly. It does have a bit of transparency, but not a lot. The colour still comes out strong.


It's lasts for a couple of hours before you have to reapply. And besides that the only thing that bugs me about this lipstick is the smell. It smells exactly like a Lipsmacker I had years ago from a Christmas collection and it was called Sugarplum. When I smelled the Rimmel I knew it was familiar but it took me a few days for me to place it. Anyways, I hated that smell, and therefore this is not really any better. The best way to describe it is like a really sweet grape smell. I can get past that though!




No comments:

Post a Comment