Sunday, November 08, 2015

Physicians Formula City Glow Daily Defence Bronzer


I bought this while it was on sale because I wanted to try one of their products and this looked rather cool. It's too cool though - I should have grabbed the Paris one instead of the New York one! Oh well.


Basically I'm not a fan yet of cool toned bronzers. They just don't seem to show up on my skin, but I have a feeling it's because the ones I've tried have been too light for my skin tone. So from that you can probably gather that this didn't show up on my skin at all! 


It also comes with a heavy amount of gold flake on it that you can either try to use for a night out (?) or blow off the top like I did. So pretty to look at, but a bit hard to use. 

The actual bronzer has a slight shimmer to it as well. I actually found it perfect to use with my Maybelline Superstay Better Skin foundation, which I find doesn't give as much of that shimmery glow as I would like. So I now use this as a setting powder for my foundation! And I really like it as that. It's super lightweight and gives just the right amount of shimmer.


No comments:

Post a Comment