Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Duo Brush-On Adhesive



This is the Duo Brush-On Adhesive with Vitamins. It's a white adhesive that dries clear. It has a little brush that applies the glue to the lash strip.

I was a little afraid to venture away from my Ardell glue which has always been really good for me. And when I started to put it in the lashes, it turned indigo blue from whatever was on the lashes before and I was afraid it wouldn't dry clear.



But it was all okay! It stayed strong throughout the day (I even went bike riding!) and disappeared once it dried.

I found applying it more of a hassle because of having to dip it back into the bottle several times to cover the entire lash band. On the other hand I didn't have to get my finger messy like with the squeeze tubes! 


No comments:

Post a Comment