Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sunday Shoe Day! Not Rated Peep-Toe Platform

As promised here are my next pair of shoes! They are from the same company as last time: Not Rated.



There are so many things that I love about these shoes. The black with chrome accents is the most obvious. I also love the subtle strips of grey animal print that line the inside and show a bit on the outside when I'm wearing them. Something not shown in the pictures is the way the light reflects off the black. It looks like it's ribbed, but in actuality it is smooth. It just seems to add that little bit more detail that make you keep staring at them for waayyy too long.



They're super sturdy and have the smooth plastic base, which means I can salsa in them! They don't have a strap on them though so we'll see how it goes. Great for nights out though!

No comments:

Post a Comment