Thursday, September 17, 2015

Products Post: Revlon Lipstick

There's three red Revlon lipsticks that I keep going back to and I thought I'd share them with you.


Clockwise from back left: 725, 740, 010


1.  Super Lustrous Lipstick Creme 725 Love That Red

This is just such a nice bright lipstick that is fresh enough for summer and festive enough for fall and winter. It also seems to go with any shade of red I'm wearing or contrast a blue or grey. I find it goes on quite nicely and I rarely need to use a liner or a brush to apply. Although it can last me the day I find myself reapplying it once or twice, especially after eating. 


2.  Super Lustrous Lipstick Creme 740 Certainly Red

This one is a bit more a true red than the 725 (725 has more of an orange base) but it's still really similar. I reach for it a lot more in the fall and winter, though I do use it in the summer. It has the same wear and application pattern.


3. Colorburst Lipstick 010 Plum

This is definitely a purple red. Of course I use it a lot more in the fall/winter, but I have a certain summery gold shirt that just pops with this lip colour. It has a bit of a sheerness to it and I find the colour looks better and stays better with a liner or a stain underneath. I'm pretty sure this line was turned into something else, since I can't find it on the website (you can still buy it elsewhere online). This makes me so sad because besides being a good colour, the packaging details are just lovely and I'll probably keep the tube once it's gone!


Swatches of 725, 740, and 010

No comments:

Post a Comment