Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Maybelline Lipstick in Very Cherry

This is 635 Very Cherry by Maybelline. It is a super bright red with a slight gloss. It has a nice smooth texture and it goes on evenly.



And! It smells really good. This is such a plus for me. I find it's the little things on top of a good or even moderate product that make it soo much better. Another of these things is the packaging on this- I love the highly reflective silver base and the transparent red lid.



It wears pretty well, especially if you wear a lip liner underneath. And if you don't touch anything. As soon as I do, I find there's a lot of transfer and it sticks better to my thermos than it does to my lips!

Swatch of Maybelline 635 Very Cherry


I find this colour comparable to my Revlon 740 Certainly Red. This is creamier, but doesn't stay put as long.

Maybelline 635 Very Cherry (left) and Revlon 740 Certainly Red (right)

No comments:

Post a Comment