Thursday, October 01, 2015

Smashbox Eyeshadow in Oyster




This is one of the things that I use almost every single day (hence the rough shape of the package!). It's this very subtle shimmery yellow-gold that I use for so many things. I usually end up putting it on as a base shadow on my eyes, working it right up to the brow for a nice highlight. It's also good for an inner eye highlight. Or a cheek bone highlighter. Basically it's a really good highlighter!

It's actually a pressed powder, but mine's been dropped!


It goes on evenly and it stays put. It doesn't seem to crease that much, which is something I have a lot of problems with. And it's definitely still there at the end of the day when the rest of my makeup has gone.


Swatch of smashbox eyeshadow Oyster

No comments:

Post a Comment