Saturday, October 10, 2015

Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Concealer

I've been avoiding this review. I keep using this product hoping that something miraculous will happen and it just doesn't. It's just a concealer.

 

I find it to be exactly the same as the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer. Great for the under eye,  passable for the spots. It is very slightly more matte than the Rimmel WMU.

It lasts a couple of hours for the spots before you need to reapply. Its main claim to fame is as an excellent under eye colour corrector. Which it is. But again, I feel like Rimmel already had it covered (no pun intended!).


I'm having such a good time with the Superstay Better Skin foundation that I ended up having higher hopes than I maybe should have. But I guess that shouldn't detract from the fact that the Rimmel concealer is my go to concealer because it does the job best. And if this is doing the same thing then that means it's also near the top of my go to list of concealers.  Oh logic.

Swatch of Maybelline Superstay Better Skin
foundation in Light/Medium
Blended in


No comments:

Post a Comment