Tuesday, October 13, 2015

L'Oréal Infallible Lacquer Liner


This is a product that I have used almost every day for the past six months. It was given to me by someone who wasn't having a good time with it and so it came a little roughed up and without the brush that is supposed to come with it.

It comes in a little pot and requires a brush for application, so I feel it takes more commitment or involvement. I use a small flat angled brush to apply. It works so much better if I wet the brush first before taking on product. Wiping off excess product on the edge of the pot before applying also helps with cleaner lines. And of course you have to wash the brush after every use because it will dry hard on the brush.


The reason I like it so much is that it is really black and goes on very solidly. It fills in the line quickly and evenly too. I also feel like I have more control over the line, and that I get a cleaner line.

It's downfall is that it doesn't dry well. Even after it sets, it still feels gummy. So I set it with a black shadow and that works perfectly for me. If I combine this and my Benefit Air Patrol BB Cream Eyelid Primer, I get a look that stays practically perfect until I wash it off at night, which is awesome.


Swatch of L'Oréal Infallible Lacquer Liner in 171 Blackest Black


No comments:

Post a Comment