Sunday, October 11, 2015

Lise Watier Base Miracle Pore Minimizing Primer

I was excited to try this because of the name attached to it. But I was a little disappointed. It's a clear textured gel that goes on smooth. I do find it dries my skin a bit, maybe because it's supposed to give a matte finish (which it does). 


And as a pore minimizer it comes up a bit lacking. My main trouble spot where my pores show through is on my cheeks closest to my nose. No matter how much I use, it doesn't seem to completely fill them in. This isn't a problem for light or light/medium coverage foundations, but the heavier the foundation, the more my pores become visible. (I was worried at one point that my pores would forever show under my more serious foundations, but I have since found a few that make them disappear!)


As a primer to set foundation, I find it works great. My foundation stays on through the entire day, and only after the end of my work day do my trouble spots start to show through. So a plus for that. 

It's basically great for everyday use under a light or medium coverage foundation. I just feel like if you're going to spend $40 CAD on an everyday use primer, you may as well get one that works on the heavy duty nights as well. I can see it being well worth it for those without pore problems, but that is what this product is saying it can fix. 




No comments:

Post a Comment