Thursday, October 29, 2015

Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep Recovery Night Gel-balm


I got this as a sample at Shopper's Drug Mart. It doesn't come with any instructions so I had to look it up online. Basically you're supposed to put a small amount onto your face and massage it in, giving your face and neck a massage at the same time.

I actually quite like this. I don't notice a huge difference in the recovery department, just very moisturized skin. I get the feeling from the instructions that this is supposed to be a tool to help relax and de-stress. And I actually do find this super relaxing. The texture of the formula is really smooth and cool, and there's the faint rosewater scent that is light and pleasant.

As much as I like this, I don't think I'll be purchasing it any time soon. The price tag is quite hefty for something that is basically something extra to treat yourself with. It's kind of like a day at the spa- lovely to have, probably wouldn't buy it for myself, but excellent to give and receive as a gift. If it made a difference for someone else, I can definitely see the, buying it for themselves, but I'll just enjoy what I have. 



No comments:

Post a Comment