Saturday, October 03, 2015

Biotherm Biosource Toning Lotion and Pure-fect Skin Cleanser

Starting off with the Biosource Instant Hydration Toning Lotion, I have nothing but good things to say about this! You don't need a lot to cover the face and hydrate it. And it does hydrate so well! I like it better than a moisturizer, which leaves my face feeling oily and tends to make it break out. My skin feels clean, refreshed, and not weighed down by more product. I tend to use it the most after I use an astringent toner, which dries out my face while removing oil, and it never causes any stinging or burning. 



I do not get along as well with the Pure-fect Anti-shine Purifying Cleansing Gel. I think that it's cool that it is supposed to have anti-bacterial properties, but my skin tends to break out more when I'm using it. And it leaves my skin feeling shiny and a bit raw. It also tends to cause a bit of burning, which may be the anti-bacterial properties. For some reason it seems to take a lot of product to get me skin clean too. And to top it off, it has a perfumed scent that I am not down with in my makeup. It seems like it would be good for tougher, less sensitive skin, and maybe more oily skin types.

No comments:

Post a Comment