Monday, October 26, 2015

Lancôme Hypnose Drama Mascara Excessive Black



I had high hopes for this mascara but all around it just didn't work out for me. 

The formula is super dark, which is great for a dramatic look. The brush is in the shape of a cone taper and this accentuates the outer lashes quite a bit. The major problem I have with this mascara is that it leaves little clumps on my lashes. 


The little details don't make up for anything either. I think for a higher end mascara the packaging should be better- basically I don't think that any writing on the packaging should be able to rub off. This is just awful for that. And the other thing is the smell. I'm pretty influenced by smell and although it doesn't get applied anywhere near my nose, it still bothers me that it smells like perfume. It's a really traditional perfume scent that isn't at all subtle.

So, not for me! I'm finding some of my other mascaras can create the dramatic lash without the clumps and strong smell. 


Eye without mascara

Eye with Lancôme Hypnose Drama Mascara 

No comments:

Post a Comment